First of all, i'd like to say that this product changed everything I thought I knew about liquid foundations and I am glad it did. This is a moisturising liquid foundation (not sure what that means? Look closely and I will show you).
|this was the only shade in the package sent by Khuraira. I gave it a try and thankfully it turned out to be my present shade (as I have gotten a lot darker since the beginning of this year)|
|this product is moisturising because it is a mix of oil and liquid foundation. You definitely need to shake this well before use.|
|Love the pump, provides ease of cleaning unlike a plastic pump which will end up getting brown and looking dirty.|
|Even after vigorous shaking, the product still looks like the oil is fighting to get through. It eventually evens out when buffed into the skin properly.|
This product reminds me of the constant discussion amongst makeup pros about Face Atelier Foundations which are great for dry skin but can end up looking a hot mess for combination to medium skin.
My unique combination skin means I can use this product in our weather and not feel stressed with constant face blotting. However, I believe a good face primer will provide a good base for this product.
- It gives a perfect 'looks like skin' finish which I am obsessed with.
- It works well with other products (I use Zaron and Sleek face products along with this)
- It shortens the face prep process by allowing you to skip moisturiser.
- It is lightweight on the skin.
- It provides light to medium coverage (if you have little to no blemishes, it can provide full coverage)
- love experimenting
- love the look and feel of skin
- don't mind the extra work needed to perfect the skin
Get This Product here