Strategy Masterclass for Beauty Entrepreneurs with practical principles on beauty business practices and success modalities in Nigeria
THEME: BUSINESS SIDE OF BEAUTY
Many beauty professionals around Nigeria do not have easy access to cutting edge business learning. Available trainings are strictly tailored towards skill acquisitions, which is good in itself, but what about a training that exposes the young beauty entrepreneurs to local business realities?
Business Side of Beauty is a Quarterly Masterclass Workshop for Young Beauty Professionals, with practical principles and case studies on Business Prosperity, Best Beauty Practices and Success Modalities from Seasoned Beauty Business Gurus who have weathered the storm and have inspiring stories to tell.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND B.S.O.B
- Makeup Artists
- Skin/Hair Care Consultants
- Spa Owners & Beauty Therapists
- Nail Technicians
- Beauty Retailers
- Young Nigerians with avid interest in Beauty & Entrepreneurship
- The portfolio of our Masterclass Workshop includes a series of short focused seminars that addresses the needs of the participants in specific areas of their careers.
- The training analysis are combined with practical skills from our core Industry Mentors and Facilitators to ensure that our participants are able to understand the problems prone to entrepreneurs in this industry and that they are empowered to implement specific solutions in their respective businesses.
- This is a breath of intellectual fresh air that continues to inform the approach of young beauty professionals to business management, long after the training itself.
- It will be a great networking opportunity to interact with other beauty entrepreneurs from Lagos and around the country
- An introspective approach to measure your performances through the year, and a guide to help you chart new courses of actions based on credible decision making processes for the new year
- This will be one of the most enriching experiences of your career and will make a significant impact on your professional work
- At the end, you will appreciate the rigor and practical approach of the program and it will be a life-changing experience for you.
FACILITATORS (Insert Pics)
- Funke Preghafi, C.E.O Gifty’s Daughter/Fashion Fair Nigeria
- Peter Evota, Sales/Marketing Strategist IBM Nigeria
- Toyosi Akerele, C.E.O RISE Networks
- Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata – Search Engine Optimization Expert & Digital Media Consultant
- Gbemisola Adebayo – C.E.O Hegai & Esther/ Beauty-Hygiene Consultant
- Lola Maja Okojevoh – C.E.O Sacred Beauty/International Makeup Guru
DATE: Thursday December 6th, 2012
VENUE: Job Mag Centre, Alagomeji Sabo Yaba
Bank – GTB
Account Name – BEAUTY BY NATURE
Account Number – 0011414260
Payments made before Registration closes on Monday 26th of November 12noon attracts a 20% offFor more information – Call Adaeze on 08188660628