I used the LISE red e/s for this look. Remember I said in the product review post that the e/s is a deep, dark red. See it here in action.
Looks very subtle right?
and the brightness stuns. I must say that the pictures don’t do it much justice. You should see it in real life.
- Clear mascara and Quo brow set for my brows
- MK 600 and 507 foundations
- MK Beige 2 loose powder
- Black Opal Redwood blush
- Orekelwa eye primer & Blush gel liner (as cream base)
- LISE red e/s (on my lid)
- BMPro 193 e/s in crease, blended with Bobbi Brown Mahogany e/s
- MK liquid liner in blac (upper eyelids)
- Jordana Forest green twist-up eye pencil (waterline)
- Glitter Gal & Constance Carroll mascara
Iv got only lip balm on my lips again (I was rushing again for free ride, im sorry)
Hope you like the look and appreciate the lovely red colour.
P.S. LISE is having a free makeup workshop and review party today. Discounted products, reviews and giveaways coming your way next week.